Friday, April 27, 2012

CWC Sweet Tooth Boxes Cartridge Showcase Instructions

Hello, everyone! I did a cartridge showcase over at Cooking With Cricut yesterday! The cartridge I showcased was Sweet Tooth Boxes...




I promised that I would give detailed instructions how to make each project. So, here they are.

Here is a cake box I made for my friend's birthday!


Recipe:
Jubilee for Enjoy Flag cut at 1.5
Cake box cut at 10.75
yellow part on the cake was embossed using Cuttlebug Swiss dots
The little decoration on top of the cake was just a 1 inch piece that I cut and then folded accordian style.
I used a glue dot to secure the candle. It didn't hold very well, so I would hot glue it if I had to do it over again.

To create the cake box I just followed the instructions via the Sweet Tooth Boxes handbook.


 Here is a ladybug treat container I made for my son's preschool teachers. 
Their classroom is called the ladybug room, so I used the small ice cream dish (9.5) and  
just added the ladybug head from Walk in My Garden and circles from Plantin Schoolbook.




Lastly, I have a treat house I made for my husband's secretary! 
This week at my husband's work they are honoring their secretaries!





I put a cake pop inside the house! Yum!


I cut this house out at 10 in and then just followed the instructions via the handbook.

This cartridge is so fun!
Do you have it?
If so what is your favorite box?
I would love to see your projects you've made with this cartridge!
Comment below with a link to your project and I'll come check it out:)
Thanks for taking the time to check out my 
Sweet Tooth Boxes showcase!
Smiles, 

Jill
Like me here | Party with me here | Follow me here

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Jill, this is great! NO I don't own it, but it is on my short list to get!! LOL I LOVE the gift you made for your husband's secretary...the windows and all the details of flowers...too cute!!
    (thanks for enabling hahaha)
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boxes all turned out terrific---great pattern papers! I think the little ladyug is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...