Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bananas for you and heart toast


I hope everyone had a 'Love'ly Valentine's Day yesterday! What did you do? We had a party at my parents and my husband was so cute! He gave me Dove Dark chocolates (my fav), gorgeous bouquet of flowers, and a beautiful card! It made me cry (awh)! So fun!  Anyways, I just wanted to share a little treat my kids and I passed out yesterday to friends at my husband's office, teachers, and some of our other friends around town.


We're 'Banana's for you!

I saw this idea in a magazine (Better Homes and Gardens or Family Circle, can't remember) and just had to do it for Valentine's Day! Everyone always gets so much candy on Vday that I felt like it would be refreshing to get a banana or maybe it is really lame, I don't know, but I thought it was fun!

All I did was make labels on my computer that said "We're 'Banana's for you!"
Then I just stuck them on the bananas. 
Simple as that!


Another thing I wanted to share was my son's Valentine's Day Toast.  



I just love this little toast! I think it is so fun! I was thinking that I could make ducks for Easter, balloons or other shapes for birthdays.  I'm so excited about this new idea! 

Anyways, all I did was make a piece of toast and cut it out with a cookie cutter!
 Simple as that!

Hope everyone has a great day today!

Smiles, 

Jill

Linking up to



2 comments:

  1. I think bananas are a great idea! We're not much into candy in our house, and my kiddos would think the fruity treat is fantastic. :) And I love the toast - I used to cut my daughter's sandwiches into all sorts of shapes - once I even made a ginger-bread man. How fun! :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nita, a gingerbread man! Great idea! I'm going to remember that one! Smiles, Jill

      Delete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...