Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trick or Treat?

Need a last minute Halloween treat for neighbors, teachers, good friends?  Chocolate dipped marshmallows are not only super easy to make, they're super delicious!






You'll Need:
Lollipop sticks
craft styrofoam
treat bags
marshmallows
chocolate ( I get my Ghiradelli from Sam's Club and it's soo yummy!)
tulle
Click on Halloween tags to go to eighteen 25's blog and download them!  They're so cute!



Ok, everyone, this is a SUPER easy peasy treat. My 2 year old helped me!  He had sooo much fun!  Just melt the chocolate, put the lollipop stick into the marshmallow and dip it into the chocolate.  I was afraid that the marshmallow would melt, but it doesn't! Then stick the dipped marshmallow stick into the craft styrofoam for it to dry, but wait...before it dries put some sprinkles on it!  Then wait for it to dry and put them in the treat bags, tie some tulle around it add a tag and your done! My son and I made 40 in like 10 minutes! So easy and so fun!


Enjoy,






2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy and easy! I'm totally for easy with kids in the kitchen. Thanks fro Sharing- Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...