Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mini Notepad

 
I recently watched a mini album video series from the talented Christina from "Creations with Christina". If you would like to see the series click here (scroll to the bottom to see the first video). 
I was inspired to make a mini album, but I didn't have enough chipboard at first, so I made a notepad for my friend for her birthday. All I did was add a bunch of computer paper in the middle, so she could use it as a notepad. (Click on the picture so you can see it up close because I used the swiss dots embossing folder on the green background and it really gives the cover pizazz!) This was my first project, but I did end up getting chipboard and making a mini album. I will post it soon:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...