Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mini Album

I made a notebook earlier click here to see, just to get my feet wet before I dove into making a full out mini album. This mini album I made for my mother in law for her birthday.  The grandkids call her "Baba" short for Bapscia (Polish for Grandma sorry not sure on the spelling).

I made this using the tutorial from Creations with Christina.  She is so awesome, by the way! Click here to get the mini album tutorial.  The only difference is that I used ribbon and not the claspy things Christina used...just because I didn't have any claspy things on hand and the ribbon worked.

Here is a picture of the inside


Here's a picture of the envelope I made to keep the "Bragbook" in.



As always, any questions just ask! (e-mail or by commenting, what ever works best☺)

             Happy Crafting☺


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...