Saturday, February 12, 2011

Baby Gift


I made this tie onesie for a baby gift. I just bought a onesie from Joann's, scrap fabric, and Heat n Bond. There are many tutorials out there on how to do this..if you need help, just e-mail me or ask in a comment!
I couldn't think of a cute way to package it, until I saw the cupcake wrapper on my new cricut cartridge "Life's a Party" and......


I put the two together! I just folded the onesie in half and rolled it up. I stuck a pom pom on top with a straight pin through it to hold it on.

This is a picture of another one I made but this is how I packaged it:) Hope you enjoy! Any questions just e-mail me or ask in a comment!  Happy Crafting:)

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of wrapping gifts as cupcakes that is so cute. I did a diaper cake once and that was a little bit to much work and I have been looking for something else for when I get asked to another babyshower. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...